Electric breast pumps are every mother’s best friend. These devices aid in expressing breastmilk effectively and efficiently so little ones can consume the milk whenever and wherever they need it.
If you have an oversupply of milk, this device also comes in handy as you can share this beloved supply with others who might be needing milk as well.
Electric pumps allow milk collection in less time than a manual pump. Furthermore, having double electric pumps such as the Eonian Care Smart Double Electric Breast Pump allows you to empty both breasts so you can save more time simultaneously.
Electric Breast Pumps come in handy for the following reasons.
- Designed to mimic a bub’s suckling patterns
- Fasted method to express milk
- Significant number of pumps per minute
- Comes with indication levels on the amount of milk collected
- Saves you from exhaustion and strain compared to a manual pump
- More comfortable to use than manual pumps
We may also see some cons in using electric pumps, such as the following.
- More expensive than manual pumps
- Tends to be noisy
- Takes more time to clean
- May tend to weigh and not easy to travel with
- Needs a continual power source to operate
This powerful pumping pair operates super quietly at less than 45 decibels when pumping, so your little one can still sleep peacefully at night. You don’t even have to stress about cleaning as it’s easy to clean and assemble.
The Eonian Care Double Electric Breast Pump is a must-have for on-the-go mums. Unlike other electric pumps in the market, the Eonian Care pump is lightweight with a palm-sized motor unit fitted with an innovative trackball and a LED screen for easy monitoring. With its handy size, it’s easy to carry anywhere, especially during travel.
The Eonian Care pump also comes equipped with a rechargeable battery and a neck strap. Plus, the device is USB cable rechargeable, so you can plug it in the car, in your laptop, and in other readily available power sources.