EONIAN CARE is a registered brand under EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD (“we”, “us”, ” EONIAN TRADING”), a company registered in Australia. EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data. We strive to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988(Commonwealth) (the “Act”).
What is PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” is any information or opinion about an identified person, or a person who is reasonably identifiable, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not. In Australia “sensitive information” is a subset of personal information that is generally afforded a higher level of protection by privacy laws. It includes your health information as well as information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of political, professional or trade associations or trade unions, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or practices and criminal record.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The term “Personal Data” here means any information in the possession of EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD or control of EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD that relates directly or indirectly to an individual to the extent that the individual can be identified or are identifiable from that and other information in the possession of EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD may “process” your Personal Data by way of collecting, recording, holding, storing, using or disclosing it.
Your Personal Data may be collected from you during your course of dealings with EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or communications made from/with EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD, including interactions on www.eoniancare.com.au. EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation, at any events, seminars, road shows, customer satisfaction surveys organised or sponsored by the EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD and/or from the cookies used on the Site.
In addition, the EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD may also receive, store and process your Personal Data which are provided or made available by any third parties, credit reference bodies, regulatory and law enforcement authorities, for reasons including delivery of EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD products and/or services, performance of conditions of agreements and/or to comply with the EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD legal and regulatory obligations.
PURPOSE OF ACQUIRING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide products and/or services to you;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints;
- to process your purchase and/or contest entry;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on the present and future appointments, other products, services and/or promotions offered by EONIAN CARE and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time by SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- to send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time;
- to send you invitation to join EONIAN CARE membership, events and promotions and other events;
- to monitor, review and improve the, treatments, products and/or services that you currently have with EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD;
- to process and analyse your Personal Data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- to conduct market research or surveys, client profiling activities, planning and statistical analysis within EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD.
- to share any of your Personal Data with the auditor for EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD internal audit purposes;
- to share any of your Personal Data with a third party necessary for the preparation of legal documents or contract to be entered by you with EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD.
- to share any of your Personal Data with a third party necessary for the purpose of applying and obtaining insurance policy(ies), where necessary;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for registration for a user account with EONIAN CARE
- for internal administrative purposes;
- for audit and risk management purposes;
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- for direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- for meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to the EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD;
- to enforce or defend EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD rights and your rights under, and to comply with, EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD obligations under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations; and/or
- to process your purchase of any of the EONIAN CARE products and/or services;
- communicate with you;
- provide you with EONIAN CARE products and/or services requested;
- accept and process your entry to any contest;
- update you on EONIAN CARE latest products, services and/or promotions; and/or
- allow you to access certain sections of the Site where log in is required, and you may be required to terminate your agreement or discontinue your business relationship with EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD will not disclose any of your Personal Data to any third party without your consent except to the following third parties, for one or more of the above Purposes:
- companies within EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD and their respective employees;
- your immediate family members and/or emergency contact person as may be notified to EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD from time to time;
- EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD business partners and affiliates that provide related products and/or services in connection with EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD’s business for joint promotions and/or contests;
- any person under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep your Personal Data confidential which EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD has engaged to discharge our obligations to you;
- any party in relation to legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD auditors, consultants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers on a need to know basis for the purpose of those advisers providing advice to EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD;
- any party nominated or appointed by EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD either solely or jointly with other service providers, for purpose of establishing and maintaining a common database where EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD has a legitimate common interest;
- data centres and/or servers located within or outside Singapore for data storage purposes;
- payment channels including but not limited to financial institutions for purpose of assessing, verifying, effectuating and facilitating payment of any amount due to the EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD in connection with your purchase of the EONIAN CARE products and/or services;
- government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals, regulatory bodies, ministries, and/or statutory agencies or bodies, offices or municipality in any jurisdiction, if required or authorised to do so, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, order or judgment of a court or tribunal or queries from the relevant authorities;
- any provider of public utility or related services, whether or not governmental owned and/or any corporations approved and established for the provision of utility services and facilities,
- EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD appointed product and/or service providers, suppliers or agents, to discharge or perform one or more of the above Purposes;
- any persons, authorities or regulators to whom the EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD is permitted or required to disclose to under the applicable laws; and/or
- the general public when you become a winner in a contest by publishing your name, photographs and other Personal Data without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD aims to keep all Personal Data as accurate, complete, not misleading, up-to-date and reliable as possible. Therefore, the accuracy of your Personal Data depends to a large extent on the information you provide. As such, it is a condition EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD providing the products and/or services to you that you:
- warrant and declare that all your Personal Data submitted or to be submitted to EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD are accurate, not misleading, updated and complete in all respects for purposes of acquiring or using the relevant products and/or services and you have not withheld any Personal Data which may be material in any respect and that EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD is authorised to assume the authenticity and up datedness of the Personal Data given by you when processing the Personal Data submitted by you to EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD (and EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD not obliged to independently verify any of such Personal Data); and
- understand and agree to, the importance of the need to, update EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD as and when such Personal Data provided earlier to EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated or changes in any way whatsoever by contacting EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD at the contact details below.
You have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct, your Personal Data held by EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD. EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD may charge a small fee (such amount as permitted by the PDPA) to cover the administration costs involved in processing your request to access your Personal Data.
In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD has the right to refuse your request to access and/or correct your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under the law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is proportionate to the risks to your privacy, or where the rights of others may also be violated, amongst other reasons.
You have the right at any time to request EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD to limit the processing and use of your Personal Data (for example, requesting EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD to stop sending you any marketing and promotional materials or contacting you for marketing purposes).
In addition, you also have the right to inform EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD on your withdrawal (in full or in part) of your consent given previously to EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration of time for the withdrawal of consent to be effected.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any of your Personal Data provided to EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD is retained for as long as the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected continues; your Personal Data is then destroyed unless its further retention is required to satisfy a longer retention period to meet the operational, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements of EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD is committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or other similar risks, EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD endeavours, where practicable, to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to safeguard against and prevent the unauthorised or unlawful processing of your Personal Data, and the destruction of, or accidental loss, damage to, alteration of, unauthorised disclosure of or access to your Personal Data.
The Internet is not a secure medium. However, EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD will put in place various security procedures with regard to the Site and your electronic communications with EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may be routed through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet.
EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD cannot and does not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or interception or loss of Personal Data that is beyond EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD reasonable control.
PERSONAL DATA FROM MINORS AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS
- EONIAN TRADING PTY LTD recommends you to read and understand the privacy statement/policy posted on those other websites in order to understand their procedures for collecting, processing, using and disclosing personal data and before submitting your Personal Data to those websites.