Babies, especially those newborn ones can sometimes have trouble feeding. That’s why medium flow teats were also created. If the nipple you are using in your baby bottle flows too quickly and your little bub has too much formula in mouth, resulting in choking, coughing and spits up a little milk. Change to a slower nipple.
Eonian Care teats are designed to encourage the natural transition between breast and bottle feeding, minimise hassles and promote easy latch-on for babies. We truly understand how often the feeding accessories are missing or worn by biting, so we put the lid as well as the screw ring into our teat package. Please choose a teat with a proper hole size to ensure the ideal feeding experience.
|Stage(1): 0m+ 💧||Stage(2): 3m+ 💧💧||Stage(3): 6m+ X-shape 💧💧💧|
- Eonian Care teats are BPA free PP material and food-grade silicone–nothing else.
- Soft silicone teat mimics the natural lactating breast of mothers to retain baby’s natural sucking pattern and promotes easy latch-on for babies
- Built-in anti-colic ventilation hole prevents excessive air intake and safeguards baby from tummy upsets.
- Hygiene cap keeps the teats clean for home or on-the-go.
- Steriliser-safe, dishwasher-safe
- Comply with European Safety Standard EN14350
Each product contains:
2* Medium-flow Teats with Screw Rings (Stage 2)